Clinical Members are those with Masters or higher level education with at least two years of full time, well supervised clinical experience. Search the directory below or learn more about member qualifications.
Kanto - Kanagawa - Yokohama, Kamakura -
Adults, Adolescents, Older Adults, Women, Men, Students, Gay/Lesbia, Returnees
Individual Psychotherapy, Couples, Groups, Family, Counseling, Seminars, Workshops. Clinical Supervision, Parenting Education/Counseling/ Psychological Assessments, Consultations, Phone Counseling.
MA in Counseling from San Diego State University (SDSU), San Diego, CA, USA (2005) PsyD with emphasis in Integrative Psychology from The California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP)/Alliant University, San Diego campus, CA, USA May 2009
(1) Self-Esteem and Adjusting with Blindness, by The Hadley School for the Blind --- obtained in June 2009.
(2) Fundamentals of Art Therapy, by University of California San Diego Extension --- obtained in March 2009.
(3) Medical Interpreter Training, by California Department of Health Service Refugee Health Section --- obtained in August 2003
Did internships as a counselor at following agencies in San Diego, CA:
(1) Bayview Hospital and Paradise Valley Hospital (2008-2009)
(2) Neighborhood Healthcare (2007-2008)
(3) San Diego Center for the Blind (2006-2007)
(4) SDSU Center for Community Counseling (2004-2005)
(5) YMCA (2004-2005)
(6) Residential nursing homes (2003-2004)
Worked as a counselor at Mother-Child Support Center in Yokohama, Japan (2005-2007). Worked as a counselor at Ahsama Mother-Child Support Center in Yokohama,
Worked for Human Resources at O&S California, Inc. in San Diego, CA (2004)
Worked as a computer specialist and technical writer in Japan from 1983 to 2001 at the following companies:
(1) Hitachi, Ltd
(2) Trading Department, Morning, Ltd.
(3) Toshiba Corporation
(4) Schroeder Securities, Ltd.
(5) Nippon Telegram and Telephone (NTT)
(6) Bravice International