Tel No :080-3443-3215
Profession: Clinical Psychologist
Language: Japanese, English
Population: Adults, Adolescents, Older Adults, Women, Men, Students, Gay/Lesbia, Returnees
Services: Individual Psychotherapy, Couples, Groups, Family, Counseling, Seminars, Workshops. Clinical Supervision, Parenting Education/Counseling/ Psychological Assessments, Consultations, Phone Counseling.
Degree: MA in Counseling from San Diego State University (SDSU), San Diego, CA, USA (2005)
PsyD with emphasis in Integrative Psychology from The California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP)/Alliant University, San Diego campus, CA, USA May 2009
Notes: Worked as a counselor at Mother-Child Support Center in Yokohama, Japan (2005-2007). Worked as a counselor at Ahsama Mother-Child Support Center in Yokohama,
Worked for Human Resources at O&S California, Inc. in San Diego, CA (2004)
Worked as a computer specialist and technical writer in Japan from 1983 to 2001 at following companies:
(1) Hitachi, Ltd
(2) Trading Department, Morning, Ltd.
(3) Toshiba Corporation
(4) Schroeder Securities, Ltd.
(5) Nippon Telegram and Telephone (NTT)
(6) Bravice International
(1) Self-Esteem and Adjusting with Blindness, by The Hadley School for the Blind --- obtained in June 2009.
(2) Fundamentals of Art Therapy, by University of California San Diego Extension --- obtained in March 2009.
(3) Medical Interpreter Training, by California Department of Health Service Refugee Health Section --- obtained in August 2003
Did internships as a counselor at following agencies in San Diego, CA:
(1) Bayview Hospital and Paradise Valley Hospital (2008-2009)
(2) Neighborhood Healthcare (2007-2008)
(3) San Diego Center for the Blind (2006-2007)
(4) SDSU Center for Community Counseling (2004-2005)
(5) YMCA (2004-2005)
(6) Residential nursing homes (2003-2004)